In this training, we help employees identify their core desired feelings and improvement goals, focusing on the many intersectional identities they hold and how they inform their aspirations. We will support employees in understanding relevant sources of inspiration and apply that forward momentum to their roles within organizations.
- The relationship between identity and goals
- The power of setting personal goals based in purpose and outcomes
- What core desired feelings are and how to use them to set better goals
- How to apply the SMART framework to personal objectives
- Exercises for enhancing personal goals and leveraging personal growth for greater professional growth
Back to all training and programs