This training focuses on giving and receiving feedback as a foundation for healthy workplace belonging. We will balance developing an understanding of how to give performance-based feedback formally and informally with managing dynamic, complex situations where giving feedback may feel challenging.
- What it means to be radically candid and how it contributes to belonging and the four categories of inclusion
- How to eliminate bias from feedback
- How to incorporate and practice feedback in 1:1s
- The Four Tendencies and how to use them for better feedback
- The Situation-Behavior-Impact framework and real-life applications for it