In this 90-minute session, we will explore the concept of “invisible labor, ” including how it shapes our perception of what work is and who deserves to get paid to do it.
- The nine dimensions of social class
- The definition of invisible labor and its impacts on the representation of marginalized genders in the workforce
- The cost of caregiving and the ”labor of love” myth
- How the role of invisible labor drives underrepresentation and pay inequity in technology, especially for those with intersectional identities
- Three ways to promote gender justice in the workplace
Back to all training and programs