In this session, we’ll lay the groundwork for conversations about social identity and systematic injustice.
- Context-setting around social identity and the workplace
- Key concepts like covering, passing, and reasonable accommodations
- Active listening and emotional regulation tools to bring to conversations about identity
- Practice activities on asking questions and listening for meaning and resonance
This hands-on session builds on the context of the main session.
- The key principles and practices of empathy and compassion
- Simulation exercises for three kinds of discussions employees may have when engaging in discussions systemic injustice
- Open Q&A and troubleshooting
Back to all training and programs