During this half-day session, participants and leaders of ERGs will learn about the best practices for launching ERGs and structuring them for the maximum and most durable impact in a multicultural organization. The session will include research-based guidelines and time for discussion, alignment, and practice.
This session aims to bring together key and diverse members of the existing ERGs and align them on how to structure ERGs for maximum collaboration and impact.
In this option, Ethos will:
- Meet with key stakeholders to collaborate on organizational needs, audiences, timing, and accessibility options
- Create the entire session plan, complete with session concepts, learning objectives, associated materials, and timing
- Review the session plan with our partners in advance and make up to two rounds of edits
- Develop and deliver the half-day session, companion pre-and-post messaging, worksheets, and learning guides
- Deploy the session survey to determine stickiness of learnings and employee satisfaction
- Meet with partners 6 weeks and 6 months after the session to assess where learning is after the session has ended
All Ethos trainings include two co-facilitators and one producer to support a seamless experience and social identity representation.
Back to all international offerings