Ethos will work with your organization to architect equitable processes for setting compensation, creating levels and a promotion process, and supporting managers in developing their employees.
This collaboration will consist of:
Levels Development & Working Sessions:
- Levels Philosophy: One Levels Philosophy detailing the company’s approach towards career progression and growth of career paths.
- Levels Frameworks: One Levels Framework that includes developing growth dimensions for performance measures that apply across all levels structures, a structure for how levels work, and mechanisms that relate to performance feedback, promotions and raises, and overall talent development.
- Working Sessions: Up to ten 60-minute Working Sessions with People Managers to complete Levels Framework templates for each department.
- Performance Feedback Framework: Support incorporating the new Levels Framework in performance feedback mechanisms for continuity and clear career growth progression measures.
Implementation & Growth Support:
- Growth Plan Development: Support developing a growth plan template and framework for employees, including leadership team members, that helps them match the Levels Framework to clear, individualized steps for career development.
- Compensation Philosophy: A high-level overview of how the organization approaches all decisions on compensation, including pay bands, equity stake, benefits and perks, incentives, and how all compensation ties to levels and growth dimensions.
- Compensation Benchmarks and Recommendations: Analysis of key roles and responsibilities and comparison to similar market segments to craft custom recommendations for ideal pay bands for the organization.