Ethos will completely customize, align with values, conform to brand standards, and give voice to the most critical employee touchpoint: your organization's Employee Handbook, in a custom offering with a goal of enhancing and supporting culture as the organization changes and grows.
In this option, Ethos will:
Analyze Current Practices
- Perform an in-depth analysis of the organization’s current Employee Handbook, policies, and practices with an objective of enhancing organizational culture
Collaborate on Culture-Enhancing Solutions
- Conduct a planning meeting with your organization’s leadership and HR team to discuss segments of your current policies and practices suggested for improvement
Synthesize and Transform your Employee Handbook
- Produce an Employee Handbook (Culture Draft) that supports a healthy workplace culture, promotes retention, and fosters employee opportunity and wellbeing
Polish and Finalize
- Review any brand and style guidelines that should govern Ethos’s work
- Obtain one round of comments from your organization’s key constituents and perform revisions
Deliver and Provide Rollout Guidance
- Conduct one meeting with your organization’s key constituents (which can include your leadership, HR team, attorneys, consultants, etc.) to obtain feedback on the final draft
- Revise and deliver a complete Employee Handbook in electronic format, ready for final review by your counsel and applicable consultants.
*Ethos does not provide legal, compliance, financial, tax, or accounting advice; we have experience working harmoniously with counsel and consultants and are pleased to collaborate with your own team, as requested.