In partnership with your organization, Ethos will support you in exploring themes, organizing, and finalizing your community guidelines. The purpose of the community guidelines is to foster a space that allows participants to engage in productive dialogue around your organization's key initiatives.
In this option Ethos will:
- Work in tandem with your team to create an in-session draft, edit, and publish community guidelines
- Make guidelines accessible and operational for future use in the digital space
- Make recommendations for future improvements
To achieve these outcomes, Ethos will:
- Lead one 30-minute kickoff meeting to orient your organization to project goals, timing, and participant responsibilities.
- Lead four 60-minute meetings with key stakeholders to collaborate on organizing needs and desires for the community guidelines.
- Prepare a planning and ideation workbook for your participants to complete in advance of sessions.
- Project manage the iteration and finalization of the community guidelines.