Ethos can work with your DEIB leaders and stakeholders on issue-specific brainstorming, collaboration, innovation, and deliverables. Consulting services may include:
- Conducting meetings with relevant parties to understand goals, initiatives, and core messages
- Engaging in targeted research and analysis
- Drafting and developing DEIB policies, procedures, practices, and processes
- Conducting edits on any materials we develop
- Engaging in follow-up meetings to discuss outcomes and implementation of the materials
A Blended Rate of $350/hour for Ethos Consultants applies.
Back to all consulting offerings